Skip Permits

If your skip is situated on the road or public highway, your local council will require a skip permit.

Why do I need a permit?

Local council authorities require permits to be in place for any skip placed on the road, pavement,  verge or any other public highway locations. Don’t worry, we do all the hard work of applying for your permit in your behalf. All you have to do is book your skip through us and we’ll make sure your permit is in place.

Permit prices vary depending on area and local authority. Our skip booking form will help you with the correct permit based on the delivery location of your skip.

Areas we cover: County Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside & Sunderland

As your local skip operator, we are fully registered with local councils to provide fast permit turnaround, ensuring you are legally compliant during your hire term.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions relating to permits.

Save money on waste collection & recycling... Contact a member of our team today!

Reliable & Compliant, Trade Waste Disposal & Recycling Services